We thank you for your desire to contribute to our activities – by making a donation you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Runners Without Borders enables contributions to its activities through this website.
2. When making a donation you will be transferred to the secure payment system of "Yaad Slika" (יעד סליקה) which is secured by a mechanism that meets the global DSS PCI standards.
3. Privacy: Runners Without Borders will not relay donors' personal details or credit card information to any third parties.
4. Following confirmation of the registration and donation, the donor will receive an e-mail confirming the donation.
5. Providing false details constitutes a felony.
6. Runners Without Borders takes standard security precautions in order to keep all data protected, to the degree achievable. However, in cases that are out of our control, Runners Without Borders will not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, which will befall a donor and/or his/her associates in cases of wrongful use of data.
7. The donor declares that he/she is competent and able to make the payment independently. However, if the donor is a minor (under the age of 18) or incompetent and not eligible to commit legal actions without the permission of a guardian, the donation will be seen as having been approved by the donor's guardian.
8. Cancellation policy: a donor is entitled to contact Runners Without Borders by e-mail ([email protected]) with a request to cancel his/her donation within 14 business days from the day of the donation. Runners Without Borders will cancel the charge in accordance with the current policy of the credit card company. Should the credit card company charge a processing fee for the action, the donor will be charged for the processing fee.
9. The donor is aware that his/her details will be used by Runners Without Borders on occasion in order to relay updates, via e-mail and text messages (SMS).
10. Runners Without Borders will notify the authorities regarding donations as required.
11. It is prohibited to use this website for the violation of any laws.
12. At this point in time, donations to Runners Without Borders are not recognised for tax purposes in accordance with clause 46 of the income tax directive.
13. Runners Without Borders is entitled to update these terms and conditions from time to time as necessary.
14. The interpretation of these terms and conditions and their enforcement or any action and/or disagreement that arises from them, will be conducted in accordance with the laws of the state of Israel. Any disagreement or question regarding these terms and conditions will be determined solely in the jurisdiction of the district of Jerusalem.
15. If you do not accept any of the above conditions please do not make any donations through this website.